In this article you will get 4K MXF video converter, which will help you to convert 4K MXF files on Mac and Windows with top quality and speed, you can preserve the multitrack audio in this best MXF video converter. Read More
How to rip Blu-ray to HD video formats and then transfer video files to FCP X for editing smoothly on Mac? Read this article you will get all the information you need, and you can use the best Blu-ray to FCP X tool we recommended to rip Blu-ray to FCP X native apple prores codec for editing. Read More
From this article you will learn the best way to import WMV video files into FCP X for editing natively on Mac, you can get the best tool to help you convert WMV to FCP X native video codec, and then you can edit WMV files with FCP X without any problems. Read More
How to play DRM files on Amazon Fire Phone? How to play digital copies of Blu-ray and DVD on Amazon Fire Phone? In this article you will get the best tool to solve DRM video to Amazon Fire Phone playback issue, and then you can play DRM files or digital copies on Amazon Fire Phone easily. Read More
In this article you will know how to import AVI files into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing without any problems, if you have already encountered problems when you try to load AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, you can also read this article to solve the AVI to Premiere Pro issues.
AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro issue
“I have just installed Adobe Premiere Pro on my new computer, I have some AVI files, and I can play them on my computer with VLC player, but when I try to import AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro, the Premiere Pro says there is a file issue and won’t import. Now I am wondering the problems, are these videos I need to convert to a different format or do I need to add a specific codec to the new computer. Any help and suggestion you could offer would be greatly appreciated.”
On many forums, there are a lot of users are talking about the video format issues of Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, the main problem is importing issue and editing issue, what caused these problems? It is the codec that Adobe Premiere Pro doesn’t support. As we know, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 can only support limited video formats and codecs, such as WMV and MOV format, for other formats and codecs, you will meet with importing and editing issues.
Solution for the AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 issue
To solve AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro importing and editing issue, you have to convert video files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 compatible formats, such as WMV format and MOV format, only through this method can you solve the Adobe Premiere Pro video compatibility problems. To convert the video files, you will need a video converting program that can do this conversion. Here we want to recommend the best video converter for you, it is Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac and Windows, this is top video converter on the market that many professional users have chosen it. Nearly all video formats are supported, for example, you can convert MXF to MP4 format, or convert AVI to MP4 format, etc.
The program is easy to use, you can get your video files converted in few clicks. Now you can follow the easy steps below to convert AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 supported video format.
Steps to use AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro converter
1. Download and install AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro converter on your computer. Both Mac version and Windows version are available, so it can help you to convert AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro best format on Mac and Windows, just select the platform that you need.
2. Run this video converter on your computer, it will show the main interface for you. Now you can drag and drop the AVI files into the software, or just click the add file button to load video files.
3. Click format bar to choose output video format, to edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, if you use Mac, we recommend the MOV format, if you use PC, we recommend the WMV format. The two formats are compatible formats formats Adobe Premiere Pro. Besides Adobe Premiere Pro, it has optimized formats for Avid Media Composer, you can take this MXF to Avid Media Composer conversion article as example to convert video to Avid.
4. Click settings button on the main interface to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, frame rate, bitrate, and other parameters.
5. The last step is to click convert button on the main interface to start the AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 conversion process.
Please wait some time until the software finished the AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion, when it finished, you can import converted video files into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and edit on Mac or PC, you won’t get any problems now. Just try it, hope our program can help you!