What’s the best YouTube supported video format? Which is the best format for YouTube uploading? In this article you will learn YouTube supported format, and then you can upload your videos to YouTube with compatible format.
YouTube is the hottest online video website on the Internet, there are many users want to upload their recordings to YouTube for sharing with others, for example, you used a Sony camcorder and recorded some full HD 1080p videos, you can upload the videos to YouTube and your friends or family will be able to view the recordings from YouTube at anytime, anywhere.
From YouTube uploading help page you will learn YouTube supported video formats, they are listed below.
MP4 (the most widely used video format)
AVI (a popular video format, audio video interleaved)
MKV (a container format that holds a few video, audio or subtitle tracks in one format)
FLV (flash video format)
MOV (QuickTime media format)
MPEG (Moving Picture Experts Group format)
WMV (Windows Media format)
SWF (Shockwave Flash)
From the information above you may have known supported video formats of YouTube, here we will share the best video format for YouTube uploading and you will see recommended settings.
YouTube best video format: H.264 MP4
Aspect ratio: native aspect ratio without letterboxing like 16:9, 4:3.
Resolution: 480*360, 640*360, 1280*720 (720p).
Audio format: AAC or MP3 recommended
Frame rate: 30 fps
Max playback length:10 minutes (2-3 minutes recommended)
Max file size: 1024 MB
Maybe you have recorded some videos with your camcorders or cameras, like MXF videos or AVCHD MTS files, from the information above you may have known that not all the video formats are supported by YouTube, HD videos like MTS and MXF files will not be supported by YouTube, in this case if you want to upload unsupported videos to YouTube you will need to convert videos to YouTube uploading supported video formats.
In order to convert videos to supported video format for YouTube, you will need to use video converter program, here we want to introduce the best video converter software for you, the software is Acrok HD Video Converter Windows version or Mac version, with this program you can convert any HD videos to YouTube supported video format, and then you can upload videos to YouTube for playing. Now please download this best HD video converter.
1. Install Acrok HD Video Converter on your computer, launch it you will see the main interface.
2. Click add files button and import the videos that you want to convert, you can also directly drag and drop the videos into the software. This software can also work as H.265 Converter for Mac and Windows.
3. Please choose output format you need, just click format column and choose Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is supported by YouTube and other online video websites.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or others. For example you can set the resolution as 1280*720, and then you can get 720p videos.
5. Click convert button to convert videos to YouTube supported video format.
When the conversion finished, click open folder button to get the converted videos, and then you can upload videos to YouTube without any issue, just try it, hope this software can help you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.