In this article you will get the best Blu-ray to iPad Pro converter, with this Blu-ray ripper software you can easily rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro supported video format, and then you can play Blu-ray on iPad Pro with best format, just read it.
Blu-ray to iPad Pro Question:
“Hello, I have just purchased the newly released iPad Pro tablet for watching movies and playing games. What I want is to copy Blu-ray movies to iPad Pro so that I can watch Blu-ray movies on iPad Pro at anytime, anywhere, but I don’t know how to transfer Blu-ray to iPad Pro, can you give some suggestions for me? Thanks!”
Apple iPad Pro is released not long ago, this tablet equipped with 12.9-inch Retina display and refined multi-touch technology. iPad Pro features the highest‑resolution Retina display of any iOS device, the resolution is 5.6 million pixels. On this 12.9-inch screen you can edit 4K video, play video games or watch full HD Blu-ray movies, it is faster, easier and more engaging. The iPad Pro uses A9X chip which can deliver up to 1.8 times the CPU performance of ipad Air 2.
To most iPad Pro users, it is usual to copy movies from computer to iPad Pro for watching on the go, but how to transfer Blu-ray movies? There are a few of users want to transfer Blu-ray movies to iPad Pro for watching, but they all failed to transfer or play, what’s wrong? It is because purchased Blu-ray movies are nearly all commercial movies, and they are copy protected so you can’t transfer Blu-ray to iPad Pro for watching directly, even if you have directly copied movies from Blu-ray disc to iPad Pro you will not be able to play them. In this case how to get rid of Blu-ray copy protection and transfer Blu-ray to iPad Pro for watching freely? You will need to use iPad Pro Blu-ray ripper software, with the Blu-ray ripper program you can rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro supported unprotected common video formats, and then you can play Blu-ray on iPad Pro with compatible format.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is the top Blu-ray to iPad Pro converter, this is the best Blu-ray ripper software on the market, with this program you can easily rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro supported video format like MP4, and then you can watch Blu-ray on iPad Pro without any limitations. Nearly all the latest Blu-ray movies are supported, besides Blu-ray movies, you can also import DVD movies and HD videos like MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4, M4V, FLV, MTS, etc. import this software for converting. Now please follow the steps below to use Blu-ray to iPad Pro converter to rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro.
1. Download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate via the download button, this software has Windows version and Mac version, both Windows version and Mac version are available to use, this converter can help you to rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro supported format on Windows or Mac computer.
2. Install this Blu-ray to iPad Pro ripper, run it you will see the brief main interface, now you can click “Load Disc” button to import the Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO or Blu-ray folder to rip.
3. After you loaded the Blu-ray movies, please choose best video format for iPad Pro for output, to play Blu-ray on iPad Pro, we recommend you to choose Apple -> New iPad Video (*.mp4), this is best format for iPad Pro. If you want to rip Blu-ray to other formats you can choose according to your need, there are rich output formats in this Blu-ray to iPad Pro ripper.
4. Before rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro, you are available to adjust the output parameters by clicking settings button on the main interface, and then you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, video codec, etc.
5. Click convert button on the main interface to start Blu-ray to iPad Pro conversion process.
Your Blu-ray movies will be ripped with top quality and speed, this Blu-ray to iPad Pro converter has equipped with NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology, it can rip Blu-ray to iPad Pro at fast speed, and this will save much time for you. When the Blu-ray movies are converted, you can transfer them to iPad Pro via USB cable, and then you can watch Blu-ray on iPad Pro. Now please take a try on this Blu-ray to iPad Pro converter, hope it can help you to play Blu-ray on iPad Pro easily.
You must be logged in to post a comment.