“I am looking to upload my movie collection onto my NAS (My Cloud 4TB). Once I have all my movies uploaded in the right format, I would like to be able to play them on any device (XBOX 360, Macbook, Windows 8/7 laptop, Apple TV, iphone, Note 2, tablets, etc.) in my home network. My movies are DVD and Blu-ray (most with digital copy). Can you help me? Thanks!”
NAS devices are becoming more and more popular, because it is easy for us to connect this device with our HDTV, computers and other playable devices. There are a lot of NAS users have bought Blu-ray movies and DVD movies, so most of them have the need to transfer Blu-ray to NAS devices for playing directly with other devices. But as we know, Blu-ray movies and DVD movies are all protected, you will need third party software to remove the protection and rip Blu-ray to the format you need. Blu-ray ripper is the software that you need, only with Blu-ray ripper program can you get Blu-ray ripped to common videos for playing, or rip Blu-ray to FCP X or other editing programs for editing.
Solution: Rip the Blu-ray, and produce the media file(s) you need. This seems to involve ripping the Blu-ray, and then converting to the desired format.
Software you need: Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Windows or Mac
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Windows or Mac is the best Blu-ray ripper for NAS devices, this program can run on your windows PC or Mac, with it, you can rip latest Blu-ray to MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, M4V or other formats and then transfer to NAS devices for watching. Blu-ray/DVD disc, ISO file and folder files are all supported, and HD videos are supported to import too.
Now you can follow the easy steps below to rip Blu-ray movies and transfer Blu-ray to NAS for backup or watching, the Blu-ray to NAS conversion steps are very easy, now you can follow the guide below.
1. Free download and install Blu-ray to NAS converter windows or Mac version, launch it on your PC or Mac.
2. Please click “load disc” button to import Blu-ray or DVD disc, ISO file or Folder file into this program, it will rip Blu-ray to NAS supported video format.
3. Choose output format. This produces a video file for each movie that is compatible with NAS, since most users would like to play the movie on all devices from NAS, we recommend you to choose MP4 format, which has best video compatibility.
4. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. if you want to maintain the 5.1 audio effect, you can choose MKV format for output and choose 5.1 audio in settings.
5. Click convert button to start the Blu-ray to NAS conversion.
Now you have got the way to rip Blu-ray to NAS and play Blu-ray from NAS devices. When the NAS Blu-ray ripper finished the conversion, please copy converted movies from computer to NAS, and then you can play Blu-ray on XBOX, HDTV, etc. from NAS devices, just try it now, hope this Blu-ray to NAS converter can solve your problem and meet with your requirement.
Supported NAS devices include:
WD My Cloud 4TB, Synology DiskStation, Lenovo IX2, WD My Cloud EX4 Diskless, WD My Cloud 2TB, BUFFALO LinkStation Pro Duo, NETGEAR ReadyNAS 104, Thecus NAS, WD My Cloud EX2, Drobo 5N, Synology America DiskStation, WD My Book Live, ZyXEL NSA310, Seagate Business Storage NAS, Seagate BlackArmor NAS, Seagate Central 2TB, QNAP TS-469-PRO, Intel SS4000-E Entry Storage System, etc.
Tags: Blu-ray to NAS, play Blu-ray from NAS, rip Blu-ray to NAS, transfer Blu-ray to NAS, convert Blu-ray to NAS, NAS Blu-ray Ripper
You must be logged in to post a comment.