Can Sony TV play AVI files from USB? How to watch AVI on Sony 4K TV through USB Flash Drive? After you read this article you will know the best way to play AVI files on Sony LED TV and Sony 4K TV from USB port, and you won’t have any video playback issue with Sony TV.
“Hi there, can anyone help me to solve AVI to Sony 4K TV video playback issue? About two weeks ago I bought a new Sony LED 4K TV from its official website, I like it due to its big screen and excellent colors, I would like to copy some AVI videos to USB flash drive and then play on Sony TV via USB port, but I find Sony LED TV can’t recognize the AVI files that I copied, can Sony 4K TV play AVI files from USB? If not, can you share a solution? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
Sony LED TVs and 4K TVs are very excellent, they have used many new technologies, such as Four Times Clearer Picture, 4K/60p video playback, X-tended Dynamic Range PRO technologies, and TRILUMINOS display technology creates incredibly true, natural shades of colors, so Sony LED TV is ideal for you to watch TV shows and movies, you can get better visual enjoyment compared to other TVs.
After bought the Sony LED TV or Sony 4K TV, many users want to play movies on Sony TV through USB port, because Sony TV can play videos on USB flash drive, pen drive or NAS drive. But, on the forums many users have reported that AVI and some other formats not supported by Sony LED TV, in this case how can we play AVI files on Sony TV from USB flash drive? Please don’t worry, now we will share the best AVI to Sony TV converter with you, which can help you to convert AVI files to Sony TV USB supported format, and then you can play videos on Sony TV with compatible format.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is the most popular video converter on the market, it is able to convert AVI files and HD videos like MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPG, MTS, MXF, etc. to any video formats you need, what’s more, it can rip latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to unprotected common videos, and then you can play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV, or play Blu-ray/DVD/HD videos on any playable devices with compatible format. This software has many optimized formats for playable devices, such as Sony HDTV, Samsung Smart TV, Panasonic TV, LG TV, Android tablets, iPad, Windows 8 tablet and editing programs, so if you have any video playback or editing issue you can use this software to transcode videos.
1. Please follow the link to download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, both Window version and Mac version are available to download and use, with this software you can convert AVI, MVK, MOV, DVD, Blu-ray or other videos to Sony TV best format in few clicks, it is easy to use this program.
2. After you launched Acrok converter, please click add files button on the top left corner to import the video files that need to convert, you can also directly drag and drop the videos, if you need to convert DVD or Blu-ray movies please click “Load Disc” button to import, you can also read Blu-ray Ripper review article to learn more about it.
3. Please click format column and choose Sony TV USB supported format for output, here we recommend you to choose Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is well supported by Sony TV and many playable devices.
4. This AVI to Sony TV converter has powerful customization feature, by clicking settings button you are available to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec and other parameters. For example, you can adjust the resolution as 1280*720, and then you can play 720p movies on Sony TV; or you can change the resolution to 1920*1080, and then you can play 1080p videos on Sony TV from USB.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start the AVI to Sony LED TV conversion process.
When the Sony TV video converter finished the conversion, please transfer converted videos to USB flash drive, pen drive or NAS device, and then you can enjoy any videos or movies on Sony TV via USB in compatible format. Just try it now, hope Acrok converter can do you a favor.
You must be logged in to post a comment.