What’s the best workflow to import MXF files from Canon XF310 and XF315 camcorders to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing? In this article we will share the best workflow to edit Canon XF310 and XF315 MXF files with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, and you will also get the best MXF video converter to use, it can help you to convert Canon XF310 and XF315 MXF files to Adobe Premiere Pro native supported format. Read More
From this article you will know the way to import MXF to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing natively, you can convert MXF files to Premiere Pro native supported codec and format. It is effective for 4K MXF files, MPEG-2 MXF videos, Canon MXF files, Panasonic MXF files, Sony MXF files, JVC MXF files, BlackMagic MXF files, XAVC MXF files, etc. Read More
How to import MXF files from Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Sony Vegas Pro? Just read this article and get the best solution, you will be able to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 files natively with Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro. Read More
From this article we will share the way to import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Sony Vegas Pro, you can solve the importing and editing problems easily with our method, and you will be able to edit Panasonic HC-X1000 files with Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro natively. Read More
In this article you will know the way to import Sony PMW-F3 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and FCP X, you will get the best video converter for Sony PMW-F3, which can convert Sony PMW-F3 files to native formats for Premiere Pro and FCP X, and then you can import and edit Sony PMW-F3 videos smoothly. Read More
In this article we will share the way to convert XAVC S to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 supported video format, and then you can import XAVC S files to premiere pro for editing smoothly.
In recent years Sony has released many new cameras and camcorders that can record videos in XAVC S video codec, such as Sony FDR-X1000, Sony FDR-AX33, etc. these camcorders will help you to recorded high quality with XAVC S codec, the XAVC S codec is better than other codecs like H.264 or MPEG, so more and more camcorders choose to use this advanced codec. Have you also got a camcorder that can record videos in XAVC S codec? On the forums, there are many users talking about this codec, and then have encountered some problems with this codec, one of the most popular problems is the issue to import XAVC S to Premiere Pro, the Adobe Premiere can’t support XAVC S codec well, most users’ files are not supported to import, you can see some samples of the problems below.
XAVC S to Premiere Pro question 1:
“Hi, I bought Sony FDR-X1000 camcorder about two weeks ago, I used it recorded some 1080p videos, when I want to import Sony FDR-X1000 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC for editing, the premiere said the video files are not supported, I checked the videos and noticed they are in XAVC S video codec, I am not familiar with this codec, is it not compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro CC? Can you help me to import XAVC S to Premiere Pro for editing without problems?”
XAVC S to Premiere Pro question 2:
“Can you help me to solve XAVC S to Premiere Pro CS6 importing problem? Just received the Sony FDR-AX33 camcorder and recorded few clips, I need to do some editing with the clips, the editing program I usually used is Adobe Premiere Pro, but when I load XAVC S files to Premiere Pro, only to find that the videos can’t be imported, it seems that premiere doesn’t support XAVC S files, can you help? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
From the questions listed above, you may have known that Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 has bad support for XAVC S files, so if you have recorded some videos with XAVC S codec, you will get problems when you import XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, in this case, how to avoid this error? As we talked above, it is because XAVC S video format not supported by Premiere, so the best method to import XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 is to convert XAVC S to Premiere Pro supported video format, like WMV or MOV, and then you can import videos into Premiere for editing smoothly, there will be no problems anymore.
You will need to use a video converter to help you transcode XAVC S files to Premiere Pro supported video format, here we recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter for Windows or Mac, with this software you can easily convert XAVC S to Premiere Pro best format. Besides XAVC S, this software can convert nearly all the HD videos for you, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MXF, MP4, MOV, MPG, TiVo, etc. This software also has many optimized formats that you can choose to output, such as WMV/MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple ProRes 422 codec for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, etc. you can choose according to your need. Now you can free download this XAVC S to Premiere Pro Converter Windows or Mac version below, and we have prepared the easy steps that you can follow to convert XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5.
1. Downloader and install XAVC S to Premiere Pro converter on your computer, both Windows version and MAC version are available to use, once you get this software, you can convert XAVC S and other HD Videos to any formats you need, such as native formats for editing programs and playable formats for smartphones and tablets.
2. Launch Acrok HD Video Converter, you will see this program’s main interface, you can click add files button to import the XAVC S files that you want to convert.
3. After you loaded the XAVC S files, please click format column and choose Editing software category, if you need to edit videos with Premiere on Windows, please choose WMV format; if you need to edit videos with Premiere on Mac, please choose MOV format. With this software you can also convert XAVC S to FCP X, or convert XAVC S to Avid DNxHD codec.
4. If you need to adjust the output parameters, you can click settings button to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or others according to your need.
5. The final step is to click convert button to start the XAVC S to Premiere Pro conversion process.
When all the XAVC S files are converted to Premiere Pro supported format, you can import the converted videos into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing as you want, there will be no issues anymore. If you have other video editing programs and playable devices, you can also use Acrok software to convert videos for them.
In this article you will know how to import AVI files into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 for editing without any problems, if you have already encountered problems when you try to load AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, you can also read this article to solve the AVI to Premiere Pro issues.
AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro issue
“I have just installed Adobe Premiere Pro on my new computer, I have some AVI files, and I can play them on my computer with VLC player, but when I try to import AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro, the Premiere Pro says there is a file issue and won’t import. Now I am wondering the problems, are these videos I need to convert to a different format or do I need to add a specific codec to the new computer. Any help and suggestion you could offer would be greatly appreciated.”
On many forums, there are a lot of users are talking about the video format issues of Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, the main problem is importing issue and editing issue, what caused these problems? It is the codec that Adobe Premiere Pro doesn’t support. As we know, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 can only support limited video formats and codecs, such as WMV and MOV format, for other formats and codecs, you will meet with importing and editing issues.
Solution for the AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 issue
To solve AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro importing and editing issue, you have to convert video files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 compatible formats, such as WMV format and MOV format, only through this method can you solve the Adobe Premiere Pro video compatibility problems. To convert the video files, you will need a video converting program that can do this conversion. Here we want to recommend the best video converter for you, it is Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac and Windows, this is top video converter on the market that many professional users have chosen it. Nearly all video formats are supported, for example, you can convert MXF to MP4 format, or convert AVI to MP4 format, etc.
The program is easy to use, you can get your video files converted in few clicks. Now you can follow the easy steps below to convert AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 supported video format.
Steps to use AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro converter
1. Download and install AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro converter on your computer. Both Mac version and Windows version are available, so it can help you to convert AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro best format on Mac and Windows, just select the platform that you need.
2. Run this video converter on your computer, it will show the main interface for you. Now you can drag and drop the AVI files into the software, or just click the add file button to load video files.
3. Click format bar to choose output video format, to edit videos with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, if you use Mac, we recommend the MOV format, if you use PC, we recommend the WMV format. The two formats are compatible formats formats Adobe Premiere Pro. Besides Adobe Premiere Pro, it has optimized formats for Avid Media Composer, you can take this MXF to Avid Media Composer conversion article as example to convert video to Avid.
4. Click settings button on the main interface to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, frame rate, bitrate, and other parameters.
5. The last step is to click convert button on the main interface to start the AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 conversion process.
Please wait some time until the software finished the AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion, when it finished, you can import converted video files into Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and edit on Mac or PC, you won’t get any problems now. Just try it, hope our program can help you!