In this article you will know supported video format of Galaxy Note 5, and you will get the best Galaxy Note 5 video format converter, which can help you to convert videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, MTS, M4V, VOB, TiVo, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. to Galaxy Note 5compatible format for watching.
What’s Galaxy Note 5 supported video format?
“Hi there, can anyone tell me what’s Galaxy Note 5 supported video format? I have download some MKV videos on my computer and now I want to transfer these videos to Galaxy Note 5 for watching on the go, but after I transferred the MKV files to Galaxy Note 5, I find the Galaxy Note 5 is not able to play them, can you tell me Galaxy Note 5 supported video format or Galaxy Note 5 compatible format? And do I need to convert videos to Galaxy Note 5 supported format with a converter? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
Galaxy Note 5 is very hot now, there are more and more users choose to buy Galaxy Note 5 to replace old smartphones, the Galaxy Note 5 has 5.7 inches display so it is wonderful for us to copy videos and movies onto it for watching at anytime, anywhere. But on the forums there are a few of Galaxy Note 5 users have found that Galaxy Note 5 can’t play all the video formats, such as WMV, MKV, M4V and other formats, the Galaxy Note 5 only plays H.264 MP4 files well. From Samsung Galaxy Note 5 official website you will get the know that Galaxy Note 5 best supported video format is H.264 MP4 format, for other formats you will get video playback issue. Below is the Galaxy Note 5 supported formats, please check.
Galaxy Note 5 supported video formats: MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV in H.264/H.263 codec
Galaxy Note 5 supported audio formats: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC
How to play unsupported videos on Galaxy Note 5?
From the information above you may have known Galaxy Note 5 supported video formats, from the information you will also know that Galaxy Note 5 supported video formats are limited, there are a lot of video formats are not supported, such as MKV, AVI, MOV, M4V, MPG, MTS, FLV, VOB, DVD, Blu-ray, etc. in this case how to play unsupported videos on Galaxy Note 5? The best way is to convert unsupported videos to Galaxy Note 5 supported video format, such as MP4 format, and then you can play videos on Galaxy Note 5 with compatible format. Here we want to recommend the best Galaxy Note 5 video converter for you, the program is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this software is able to convert Blu-ray, DVD and HD videos to Galaxy Note 5 compatible format, it can also work as H.265 Converter for Mac and Windows to convert H.265 videos for you. Now please free download this Galaxy Note 5 video format converter and follow the steps below to convert videos to Galaxy Note 5 supported video format.
1. Download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, install this software on your computer, this software has Windows version and Mac version, so you can use it to convert videos for Galaxy Note 5 on Mac or Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7/XP.
2. Launch this Galaxy Note 5 video format converter, click add files button to import the videos that you want to convert, you can also directly drag and drop the videos into the software for converting. This software is also the top Blu-ray Ripper Reviewed on the market, you can use it to rip Blu-ray movies to any format you need.
3. Please choose Galaxy Note 5 supported video format for output. Just click format bar and choose Common Video -> H.264 MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is well supported by Galaxy Note 5 and other playable devices. If you need to convert videos to other formats please choose according to your need.
4. It is available to adjust the output parameters in this Galaxy Note 5 video converter, by clicking settings button on the main interface you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or others to the parameters you want. If you don’t need to adjust please skip this step.
5. Click convert button to start Galaxy Note 5 video conversion.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate equipped with NVIDIA CUDA and ATI APP acceleration technology, so it will convert your videos at top speed, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, when the conversion is finished you can get the converted videos and transfer them to Galaxy Note 5 via USB cable, and then you can play any videos on Galaxy Note 5 with compatible format, there will be no problems anymore. Just try it!
You must be logged in to post a comment.