How to import HEVC H.265 files to FCP X and edit with native supported Apple ProRes 422 or 4444 codec? From this article you will get the best HEVC H.265 to FCP X converter, which can transcode HEVC H.265 videos to Apple ProRes codec MOV format, and then you can edit the videos with final cut pro X natively.
HEVC H.265 to FCP X Question:
“Hello, can you help me to solve HEVC H.265 to FCP X importing and editing issue? I bought a Samsung NX1 camera two weeks ago, and used it recorded some HEVC H.265 1080p videos. Today I want to import HEVC H.265 files to FCP X for editing, but I find the final cut can’t support HEVC H.265 videos well, after searching I know the native codec of FCP X is Apple ProRes codec, can you tell me which software can convert HEVC H.265 to FCP X Apple ProRes? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!
Recently on the forums there are many users have encountered the HEVC H.265 to FCP X importing and editing programs, most of them can’t load recorded HEVC H.265 videos to final cut pro X, and they don’t know the effective way to solve this issue. As we know, not all the video formats are well supported by final cut pro X, from FCP X official product page you will know that the native supported format of FCP X is Apple ProRes codec MOV format, the other formats will not be natively supported by FCP X, in this case, the best way to import HEVC H.265 files to FCP X for editing is to convert HEVC H.265 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, and then you can edit the videos with FCP X smoothly.
It is not so easy to find an excellent HEVC H.265 to FCP X Converter, on the market most converters can’t support HEVC H.265 codec and Apple ProRes codec, but please don’t worry about this, now we want to introduce a powerful program that can deal both codecs, the software is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this is very excellent software that has full support for HEVC H.265 files, you can import HEVC H.265 files and convert to rich formats, or import HD videos and then convert to H.265 MP4 and H.265 MKV format. There are many optimized formats in this HEVC H.265 converter, for example you can choose Apple ProRes codec for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, AIC codec for iMovie, etc. this software will help you to convert HEVC H.265 files to many popular editing programs and playable devices. Now you can download this HEVC H.265 to FCP X converter below.
1. Install Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac or Windows version on your computer, run it as the best HEVC H.265 to FCP X Converter, with this program you can convert HEVC H.265 files to any formats you need.
2. To import HEVC H.265 files, please click add files button on the top left corner, and then you can load the videos that need to convert, batch loading and converting is supported by this HEVC H.265 to FCP X converter. You can also load blu-ray and DVD movies by clicking “Load Disc” button.
3. Please choose output format that you need. Click format column and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this format is native editing format for final cut pro X and you won’t have any importing or editing issue with this format.
4. This HEVC H.265 to FCP X has easy-to-use customization feature, you can click settings button and change the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or other parameters.
5. Click convert button on the main interface, HEVC H.265 to Apple ProRes codec conversion will begin immediately.
This HEVC H.265 to FCP X Converter will help you to transcode the videos at fast speed, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, when the conversion is done you can click open folder button to get the converted files, and then you can import converted videos to FCP X and edit smoothly, there will be no importing and editing issues anymore.
You must be logged in to post a comment.