From this article you will know the way to play iTunes movies and music on Galaxy S6, you can transfer iTunes M4V movies and iTunes M4A music songs to Galaxy S6 and play with compatible format, this article will share the easiest way to help you get rid of iTunes protection and solve video/audio compatibility issue with Galaxy S6.
Samsung Galaxy S6 is one of the hottest Android smartphones on the market, since it released it has attracted a lot of users’ attention. The Samsung galaxy S series smartphones are very hot on the market, the galaxy S2, S3, S4 and S5 are well-known Android smartphones. Have you bought a Galaxy S6 cellphone? Samsung Galaxy S6 is used Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A57 CPU, the RAM is 3GB, it used Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, the screen is 5.0 inches, and the resolution is 1440 x 2560 pixels, which is very high among the Android smartphones, it is a great Android smartphone that you can choose to replace your old smart phones.
“Hi, can you help me to transfer movies and music from iTunes to Galaxy S6? I have collected a lot of iTunes movie and songs on my PC, several days ago I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone, I love it due to its big screen, it is great for me to watch movies. Now I want to transfer movies and music from iTunes to Galaxy S6, I have tried to copy the files to Galaxy S6, but the cellphone said the video format or the audio format is not supported, the iTunes movies are in .M4V format, and the songs are in .M4A format, can you help me to play them on Galaxy S6? Thanks!”
Many users have already got the Galaxy S6 smartphone, so more and more questions are asked on the forums, one of the most asked questions is the method to play iTunes movies and music on Galaxy S6. On the forums, there are a lot of users have tried to transfer movies and music from iTunes to Galaxy S6 for playback, but all of them are failed, they find the Galaxy S6 can’t play iTunes movies and songs directly, what’s the reason? It is because your purchased iTunes movies are DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, you can’t play them on unauthorized devices such as Galaxy S6 or other Android smartphones and tablets; for iTunes music, the songs are in M4A format, and this is not compatible format for Galaxy S6, so you can’t play iTunes songs on Galaxy S6 too.
From the information above you will know that Samsung Galaxy S6 can’t play iTunes movies and iTunes music directly, in this case, how can we play iTunes on Galaxy S6? Please don’t worry, you just need to use iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter, aka M4VGO, which will help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies and convert iTunes M4V movies to unprotected common videos like MP4, and then you can play iTunes movies on Galaxy S6 freely. For iTunes music songs, it can convert iTunes M4A music to MP3 format, and then you can play iTunes music on Galaxy S6 smoothly.
1. Free download iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter from website, install this software on your computer. With it you can remove protection from purchased DRM protected movies, such as iTunes movies, iTunes TV shows, Amazon Instant Video movies, BlockBuster movies, Digital Copies, etc. besides protected movies, it can also convert HD videos to any format for you, such as MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, MP4, TiVo, VOB, MTS, M2TS, etc.
2. Run this iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter you will see its main interface, click add files button to import your purchased iTunes movies.
3. After you loaded the movies, please click format column to choose video format for output. Just click and choose Common Video -> MP4 for output, this is best compatible format for Galaxy S6.
4. Click settings button you can adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec, etc. if you don’t need to adjust, please skip this step.
5. Click convert button to start iTunes to Galaxy S6 conversion.
This iTunes to Galaxy S6 converter will start the conversion immediately, when your iTunes movies or iTunes music songs are converted, you can transfer converted files to Galaxy S6 via USB cable, and then you can play iTunes on Galaxy S6 freely.
You must be logged in to post a comment.