In this article we will share the way to rip Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV supported format, and then you can copy Blu-ray movies to USB Flash Drive or NAS and then play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV smoothly.
Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV Application
“Hi, two months ago I purchased a Sony Bravia 60-inch 4K TV from Amazon store, and I like watching movies and TV shows with this TV, the screen is big so it is great for watching. Recently I want to play Blu-ry on Sony 4K TV, because I have collected a lot of Blu-ray discs at home, I want to copy Blu-ray movies to USB Flash Drive and then watch Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV through USB port, can you share an easy solution with me? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
“Hello, how can I get Blu-ray to NAS and play on Sony 4K TV? I have a few Blu-ray discs and I find it is not convenient to play them with Blu-ray player, so I want to backup Blu-ray to NAS and then play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV via USB port, so I can choose the Blu-ray movies easily. Can anyone tell me how to get this done? Thanks in advance!”
Have you bought a Sony 4K TV for watching movies and TV shows? On the forums many users have the need to play movies on Sony 4K TV through USB Flash Drive, especially for Blu-ray movies. As we know Blu-ray movies are hot in recent years, Blu-ray offers 1080p full HD videos for watching, we can get better visual effect with Blu-ray movies. But, how to play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV through USB port? Just like the problems showed above, many users want the solution to play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV, after many tests we find the easiest way is to rip Blu-ray to HD videos like MP4, and then copy converted videos to USB Flash Drive then you can play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV through USB Flash Drive, Pen Drive or NAS, in this case, what’s the best Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV Converter?
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is the best Blu-ray/DVD/HD Converter on the market, it has Windows version and Mac version, which has the ability to rip latest purchased Blu-ray and DVD movies to any unprotected video formats, such as convert Blu-ray to MP4 for USB Flash Drive or NAS and then play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV in MP4 format. This software can also convert HD videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MTS or other videos, it is top Blu-ray Ripper reviewed, now you can download this Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV converter from the link below, and we have prepared the easy conversion steps that you can follow.
1. Download Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV Converter from product page, aka Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, you can choose the Windows version or Mac version to use according to your computer.
2. Install and launch this best Blu-ray Ripper, you will see the main interface, please click “Load Disc” button to import Blu-ray disc that you want to convert, you can also load DVD movies for converting, HD videos are also supported.
3. Please choose output format. To play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV through USB & NAS, we recommend you to choose Common Video -> MP4 Video (*.mp4), it is Sony LED HD TV supported video format, and it’s also supported by many other playable devices, you can also choose output formats according to you need.
4. It is available to adjust output parameters before you convert Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV supported video format. By clicking settings button you will be able to adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec or others.
5. Please click convert button to start Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV conversion process. You can also use it to convert and play Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate will convert Blu-ray movies to Sony 4K TV supported format at fast speed, because NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported, it will save much time for you. When the Blu-ray ripping process is finished you can get the converted Blu-ray videos, after copying them to USB Flash Drive or NAS you will be able to Play Blu-ray on Sony 4K TV through USB & NAS. Just try this best Blu-ray to Sony 4K TV Converter now, hope it can help you!
You must be logged in to post a comment.