From this article you can get the easiest method to play MKV files on Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV from USB, and you won’t have any MKV to Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV playback problems.
Can Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV play MKV files?
“Hi there, can anyone tell me that if Panasonic LED TV plays MKV format? I have copied some MKV files to USB flash drive and wait to play them on Panasonic LED 4K TV through USB port, but I find my Panasonic TV can’t recognize the MKV videos, can anyone help me to play MKV files on Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV from USB? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
In recent years Panasonic has released many hot HD TVs, and there are a lot of users choose to buy Panasonic TV to replace their old TVs, watch TV shows and movies on bigger screen will give us better enjoyment. After you got the Panasonic LED TV or 4K TV, you may want to watch movies on Panasonic TV through USB Flash drive, because most Panasonic TVs can play movies from USB port, but it is not means you can play any type of movies on Panasonic TV through USB, because Panasonic TV has video formats limitations from USB. On the websites many users have find that MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V and some other video formats can’t be supported by Panasonic LED TV and 4K TV, in this case, how to play MKV files on Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV from USB? Please don’t worry about this, now we will share the best method with you.
As Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV USB supported video formats are limited, the best way to play any videos from USB is to convert unsupported video formats to Panasonic LED TV USB supported format, and then you can play videos on Panasonic TV from USB in compatible format. In order to convert MKV files to Panasonic LED TV supported format, we recommend you to use Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, there are many users choose to use this software to convert videos for their Panasonic LED TV and 4K TV. Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is very powerful software on the market, it has the ability to rip latest Blu-ray and DVD movies to unprotected common videos, it is top Blu-ray Ripper reviewed. Besides, it can also convert HD videos like MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MPG, MTS, MXF to any video formats, and then you can solve your video format problems, now you can get this powerful video converter and use it to convert MKV files to Panasonic TV supported video format.
Free download MKV to Panasonic TV Converter
1. Free download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate Windows version or Mac version, install this program on your Windows or Mac computer, launch it you will see its brief main interface, this program is easy to use, you can convert MKV files to Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV in few clicks.
2. After you launched the program, please click “Load Disc” button to import Blu-ray or DVD movies, or click “Add Files” button to import HD videos like MKV, WMV, MOV, MP4, FLV, MPG, etc. you can add batch files at one time.
3. Please choose Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV supported format for output. From Panasonic TV official product page you will know MP4 is the best video format for playing, so we recommend you to choose Common Video -> MP4 Video (*.mp4), this format is also supported by Samsung TV, Sharp TV, Sony TV, Toshiba TV, LG TV, Vizio TV and many other devices. It also supports H.265 codec, you can use it to convert HD videos or Blu-ray to H.265 for watching.
4. Before convert MKV to Panasonic LED TV & 4K TV supported format, you can adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec, etc. you can change them according to your need, if you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. Just press convert button on the main interface of the Panasonic TV Video Converter, and the MKV to Panasonic TV conversion will begin immediately.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate will convert your videos at fast speed, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration is supported, when the conversion is done, you can click open folder button to get the converted videos, and then you can transfer them to USB flash drive, now you will be able to play videos on Panasonic TV through USB smoothly.
You must be logged in to post a comment.