How to import Sony PXW-FS7K XAVC files to FCP X and edit with native supported format? In this article, you will get the best Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X converter which can transcode Sony PXW-FS7K 4K XAVC MXF to Apple ProRes 422 or Apple ProRes 4444 codec MOV format, and then you can edit Sony PXW-FS7K files with FCP X smoothly, just read it.
Sony PXW-FS7K is a high-end camcorder, it features 4K Super 35mm Exmor CMOS sensor, α Mount lens system, 35mm full frame powered zoom lens. With this camcorder you will be able to record 4K 60p or Full HD at high frame rates up to 180 fps, Sony PXW-FS7K has support for XAVC recording, which supports 4K resolution in 60 fps, or full HD 1080 60p in 4:2:2 10-bit recording.
Maybe you have recorded some videos with Sony PXW-FS7K camcorder and now you may have the need to import Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X for editing, a lot of users have this need because Final Cut Pro X is the most popular video editing program on Mac platform, but most of them have the issues to edit Sony PXW-FS7K XAVC files with FCP X on Mac, because the final cut can’t support Sony PXW-FS7K recorded videos, what’s the reason? If you have checked on the Final Cut Pro X official website you will know that there are many video formats not supported by FCP X, such as Sony PXW-FS7K recorded XAVC MXF files, in this case, how can we import Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X for editing smoothly? The most effective way is to convert Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X best supported Apple ProRes 422 or 4444 codec, which is native codec for FCP X.
From the information above you may have known that we need to convert Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, here we recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, this is the best MXF converter on the market, it can convert XAVC MXF files to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, or convert other HD videos include AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XAVC S, MOV, MP4, MKV, AVI, etc. it has rich native formats for editing programs, you can convert Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, iMovie, Sony Vegas, etc. now please download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac, and follow the steps below to convert Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X.
1. Install Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X converter on your Mac computer, run it as the best MXF to FCP X converter, you will see the main interface, you can also choose to use Windows version, which can help you to convert XAVC files on Windows computers.
2. Please click add files button to import the Sony PXW-FS7K videos that you want to convert, you can add batch files at one time, batch conversion is supported. You can also drag and drop the videos into the software for converting. It has support for all HD videos and it can work as 4K MXF video converter, such as videos recorded by Sony 4K camcorder, Canon 4K camcorder, Canon Digital Video Cameras, Panasonic 4K camcorder, etc.
3. Please choose FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec for output, just click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this format is native format for Final Cut Pro X. If you need to convert Sony PXW-FS7K to Avid, Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas, iMovie or other programs, just choose output format in “Editing software” category. For example, you can convert MXF to Avid Media Composer.
4. In this Sony PXW-FS7K FCP X converter, you can customize the output parameters, click settings button and adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or others according to your need.
5. Press convert button on the main interface, the Sony PXW-FS7K to FCP X conversion will begin. You can also use it to convert MXF to MP4 for playback.
When your Sony PXW-FS7K XAVC MXF files are converted to Apple ProRes codec MOV format, you can import converted footages into Final Cut Pro X, and now you can edit the videos smoothly, there is no importing or editing issues anymore.
You must be logged in to post a comment.