From this article we will share the way to import Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Sony Vegas Pro, you can solve the importing and editing problems easily with our method, and you will be able to edit Panasonic HC-X1000 files with Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro natively.
Panasonic HC-X1000 is a 4K DCI/Ultra HD/Full HD Camcorder, it is very hot on the market due to its powerful equipment. Many users choose to buy this camcorder to record 4K and 1080p videos, with the help of 1/2.3″ MOS Sensor and 2 x Venus Image Processing Engines, you can record videos in high quality.
Panasonic HC-X1000 is able to record videos in MP4, MOV or AVCHD MTS format, have you got this camcorder and recorded a lot of 4K videos or 1080p videos? On the editing forums many users have used it recorded some AVCHD MTS files, videos recorded in MTS format will give you very excellent quality. But, it is not so easy to edit Panasonic HC-X1000 AVCHD MTS recordings, many users have found that they can’t import Panasonic HC-X1000 to Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro and edit natively, everytime you import the AVCHD MTS files into the software, the Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro will say that the format is not supported. After checking you will know that Panasonic HC-X1000 recorded AVCHD MTS files are not supported by Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro, if you want to edit Panasonic HC-X1000 files with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Sony Vegas Pro smoothly, you will need to transcode Panasonic HC-X1000 files to Premiere and Sony Vegas Pro best format.
From Adobe Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro official website you will know that Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro best supported video format is MOV/WMV/MPG, so you just need to convert Panasonic HC-X1000 files to MOV, WMV or MPG format, you will be able to edit the videos with Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro smoothly. To convert Panasonic HC-X1000 videos, we recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter Mac or Windows version, this software has full support for Panasonic HC-X1000 files and other HD videos, include AVCHD MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, MP4, AVI, etc. it can also work as 4K MXF video converter to convert 4K MXF files from Panasonic 4K camcorder. Besides, it has many optimized output formats, such as native format for Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, Apple prores codec for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, etc. now please free try this best video converter.
1. Install Acrok HD Video Converter on your computer, both Windows version and Mac are available to use, install and launch it you will see the main interface.
2. Drag and drop the Panasonic HC-X1000 recorded AVCHD MTS files into the software, you can also click add files button to import the files that need to convert. You can also import and convert XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, or convert AVI to Adobe Premiere Pro.
3. Please choose Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro supported video format for output. To convert Panasonic HC-X1000 to Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro, please choose Editing software -> Adobe Premiere Pro/Sony Vegas WMV/MOV/MPG, you can choose WMV, MOV or MPG for output, MOV format is recommended.
4. If you want to adjust the output parameters, please click settings button to adjust the codec, bitrate, resolution, etc.
5. Press the convert button on the main interface, Panasonic HC-X1000 to Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro conversion will begin. With this software you can also convert MXF to MOV for editing or playing.
When all your files are converted, you can get the converted videos by clicking open folder button, and then you can import the converted videos into Premiere Pro & Sony Vegas Pro, you will be able to edit the converted videos smoothly with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Sony Vegas Pro.
You must be logged in to post a comment.