From this article you can learn the way to convert Sony PXW-FS7K XAVC MXF files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 best supported video format, and then you can edit Sony PXW-FS7K recordings with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 natively.
Sony PXW-FS7K to Premiere Pro Question
“Hi, can you help me to solve Sony PXW-FS7K to Premiere Pro importing and editing issue? Not long ago I purchased a new 4K camcorder, the Sony PXW-FS7K camcorder, which will help me to record videos in XAVC MXF format. Recently I have problems with these videos, when I try to import videos from Sony PXW-FS7K to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Premiere always said the file format is not supported format, so I guess the Sony PXW-FS7K MXF files are not compatible format for Premiere Pro, do I need to convert Sony PXW-FS7K MXF videos to other formats? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
The problem showed above is asked by a new Sony PXW-FS7K user, Sony PXW-FS7K 4K XDCAM Super35 Camcorder is hot on the market, it has powerful hardware equipment so many users choose to buy it to replace old camcorders. This camcorder uses Super 35 Sized CMOS Sensor and Sony E-Mount, and it can help you to record UHD Up to 60 FPS, HD Up to 180 FPS, the recordings will be in MXF format. Though MXF format is very good for recording, it is not so easy to use it, a lot of Sony PXW-FS7K users have encountered the issue to import Sony PXW-FS7K to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, and they are looking for the solution for this on the forums. So, what’s the best workflow to edit Sony PXW-FS7K files with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5?
From the information above we know that Sony PXW-FS7K MXF files can’t be imported to Adobe Premiere Pro for editing directly, so the best effective workflow to edit Sony PXW-FS7K videos with Adobe Premiere Pro is to convert Sony PXW-FS7K files to supported format of Premiere Pro, and then you can edit the videos smoothly with Premiere Pro. To convert Sony PXW-FS7K videos, we recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows, which has full support for Sony PXW-FS7K recorded XAVC MXF files, you can use it to convert MXF to WMV, convert MXF to MP4, etc. and you can also use it to convert other HD videos, now please download this Sony PXW-FS7K to Premiere Pro converter below.
Download Sony PXW-FS7K MXF Converter
1. Install Acrok HD Video Converter Mac or Windows version on your computer, run it as the best Sony PXW-FS7K MXF Converter you will see the main interface, it is brief and the program is easy to use.
2. Click add files button on the top left corner to import Sony PXW-FS7K MXF files that you want to convert, you can also directly drag and drop the videos into the software, batch loading and converting is supported by this best MXF converter.
3. Please click format column and choose output format, to convert Sony PXW-FS7K to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 please choose Editing software -> Adobe Premiere Pro WMV/MOV/MPG, MOV format is recommended. This Sony PXW-FS7K video converter has rich output formats, so you can also choose other formats for output according to your need. You can also use this software to convert MXF to FCP X.
4. Customization is available in this Sony PXW-FS7K to Premiere Pro converter, you can adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or others by clicking settings button, and then you can adjust the parameters as you want.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start the Sony PXW-FS7K to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion process. You can also use this software to convert MXF to Avid Media Composer and edit with DNxHD codec.
When the Sony PXW-FS7K to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion is done, please import the converted files into Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, and then you can edit the videos smoothly with Premiere Pro, there will be no problems anymore.
You must be logged in to post a comment.