How to rip Blu-ray to HD video formats and then transfer video files to FCP X for editing smoothly on Mac? Read this article you will get all the information you need, and you can use the best Blu-ray to FCP X tool we recommended to rip Blu-ray to FCP X native apple prores codec for editing.
Blu-ray to FCP X Question:
Question 1: “Hi, I need to convert BD to edit in FCP X urgently, I’m in USA, using pioneer BDR-XD05 and I was trying to convert a region Blu-ray disc. I’ve no problem to read this region BD on my Mac Pro, now I want to know which format is best supported by FCP X, and I need a Blu-ray ripper that can do Blu-ray to FCP X, any suggestions? Thanks.”
Question 2: “I have 2 hours Blu-ray disc movie, now I want to use it in my final project. The question is how do I import the Blu-ray to FCP X on Mac and work as video project? Please help me, many thanks!”
Question 3: “I have to do a video project using existing footage that only is available on a Blu-ray disc previously produced by the client. I need to re-edit and add some new title screens and voice-over using fcpx. What software and settings will give me the same/best quality that I see on the Blu-ray? I tried some programs and created a .avi and a .mp4 movie, but both looked softer than the original Blu-ray quality. Any suggestion is appreciated.”
Many users have bought some Blu-ray disc movies, we can get high-definition enjoyment with Blu-ray movies. But for some users, they have special need, that they need to import Blu-ray to FCP X for editing. For many users, it is hard to find an effective way to import Blu-ray to FCP X, because the first Blu-ray disc movies are protected, you cannot copy movies from Blu-ray disc for using directly, the second is FCP X only supports limited video formats, such as Apple ProRes codec MOV format, for other formats most are not well supported by Final Cut Pro X.
In order to help you import Blu-ray to FCP X for editing natively, here we recommend the best software for you, it is Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Windows, this program can rip latest Blu-ray/DVD to native video format for FCP X, and then you can import converted files to Final Cut Pro X for editing without any issue. Besides you can use it to convert videos like WMV to FCP X.
How to convert Blu-ray to FCP X best format?
The steps to convert Blu-ray to FCP X supported video format is very easy, we have prepared the easy steps below, you can follow them to convert Blu-ray, DVD or HD videos to Final Cut Pro X or other devices.
1. Install Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac on your Mac computer. With this software, you won’t need to worry about the Blu-ray to FCP X conversion problem, this program also has Windows version which can rip your Blu-ray movies on Windows PC, with this software you can also rip Blu-ray to NAS or other playable devices.
2. Run this best Blu-ray to FCP X converter, and please click “Load Disc” button to import Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file or Blu-ray folder file. You can also load DVD or import HD videos to convert.
3. Select native video format for FCP X, here please choose Apple ProRes 422/4444 codec MOV format, it is the best codec and format for Final Cut Pro X/7, for example, with this profile you can convert MXF to Final Cut Pro X.
4. Before convert Blu-ray to FCP X, you can click settings button to customize the output parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, resolution, etc. you can also skip this step.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start the Blu-ray to FCP X conversion process.
Please wait some time to let the Acrok Video Converter Ultimate rip Blu-ray to FCP X supported format, when the conversion is finished, you can open the output folder and get converted videos, now you can load these footages into Final Cut Pro X for editing as you want.
You must be logged in to post a comment.