In this article you will know the method to import Canon EOS C300 Mark II MXF files to Final Cut Pro X, with the excellent Canon C300 Mark II MXF converter we recommended you will be able to convert Canon C300 Mark II to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes 422 or Apple ProRes 4444 codec for editing.
Canon C300 Mark II is a new high-end camcorder, it is released to replace the old Canon C300 camcorder, canon C300 is released several years ago and it is a hot camcorder on the market, now the Canon C300 Mark II is better, it will be another hot high-end camcorder of Canon.
Canon C300 Mark II is equipped with Super 35mm CMOS Sensor, EF Lens Mount, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Rotating 4″ LCD Monitor, 2x 3D-SDI Output, 2x SLR Inputs, etc. it has the ability to record 4K or 1080p videos using Canon XF Codec – 4:2:2 50 Mb/s MPEG-2, the video quality of Canon C300 Mark II is very excellent, you can use it to record vivid videos.
Canon C300 Mark II is able to record 4K or full HD 1080p videos in MXF video format, this format is adapted by Canon XF series and C series, it can maintain high quality videos for you. But, Canon C300 Mark II MXF format is not supported by many editing programs, such as Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, iMovie, etc. so if you have the need to import Canon C300 Mark II to FCP X and edit natively, you will need to transcode Canon C300 Mark II MXF files to FCP X native supported, from Apple official website you will know that Apple ProRes codec is native supported video codec of Final Cut, so you just need to convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF to Apple ProRes codec, you can import Canon C300 Mark II files to FCP X and edit smoothly.
You will need to use an excellent Apple ProRes codec to help you to convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF files to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, here we recommend you to use Acrok MXF Converter for Mac, this software is able to convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF files to FCP X supported Apple ProRes codec, or it can convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF files to MOV, AVI, MPG, MP4, MKV or any other formats. Besides MXF format, it also supports other HD videos, such as recorded AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XF-AVC MXF, XAVC MXF, XAVC S, MOV, MP4, etc. so with this best MXF converter you can convert your recordings to any formats you need. Please download Acrok MXF converter Mac or Windows version from the link below.
1. Download and install this best Canon C300 Mark II MXF converter on your computer, run it as the best MXF video converter you will see the main interface. This software has Mac or Windows version, so it can help you to convert MXF files on Mac or Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7/Vista/XP.
2. Please click add files button to import the Canon C300 Mark II MXF files, you can add several MXF files at one time, because batch loading and converting is well supported by this top 4K MXF converter.
3. Please click format bar to choose output format. To convert Canon C300 Mark II MXF to FCP X, please choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov) for output, this is native format for Final Cut Pro X, you can also choose Apple ProRes 4444 or other formats for output, just choose it according to your need.
4. Click settings button you can change the bitrate, resolution, frame rate, codec or others, if you don’t need to adjust, you can skip this step.
5. Click convert button on the main interface of this Canon C300 Mark II MXF to FCP X converter, the MXF to FCP X conversion will begin.
Just wait some time, when this Canon 4K MXF converter finished the conversion for you, you can open the output folder and get the converted files, and then you can import the videos into FCP X for editing natively, and you don’t need to render anymore. Just try this best Canon C300 Mark II MXF converter as you want.
You must be logged in to post a comment.