In this article you will know the way to play Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV, such as Samsung 4K UHD HU9000, 4K UHD HU8700, 4K UHD HU8550, 4K UHD HU7250, 4K UHD HU6950, 4K UHD HU6840, etc. You will get the best Blu-ray ripper and rip Blu-ray to Samsung 4K UHD TV supported video format.
In recent years Samsung has released many excellent 4K UHD TVs, such as 4K UHD HU9000, 4K UHD HU8700, etc. these UHD TVs are very popular on the market, more and more users choose to buy 4K UHD TVs instead of 1080p HDTVs, because with 4K UHD TV we can get better visual enjoyment, we can see more details with 4K TV.
As 4K TVs are so popular, you may have already bought one, on the market Samsung 4K TV is very hot, Samsung 4K TV has used many latest technology, so it is very powerful. After you bought the Samsung 4K TV, you may want to play movies on Samsung 4K TV through USB Flash drive, as we know, it is easy to put movies into USB flash drive and then play on TV through USB port, so in this article we want to share the way to convert Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV supported format.
Maybe you have got many Blu-ray discs and want to play Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV, the best method is to convert Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV supported video format, and then copy to USB flash drive for Samsung 4K TV playback. But to most users, it is not so easy to convert Blu-ray movies, because our purchased Blu-rays are most commercial Blu-rays, they are copy protected so we can’t copy Blu-ray movies to USB flash drive for watching directly. In this case, how to play Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV through USB flash drive? You will need an excellent Blu-ray Ripper software to help you remove protection from Blu-ray disc movies and rip Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV supported video format, and you can watch Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV via USB flash drive freely.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate is the best Blu-ray ripper on the market, it is an all-in-one converter which can rip latest Blu-ray, DVD, and HD videos to any video format you need, Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO file, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO, DVD folder, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MTS, M2TS, MXF, VOB, etc. are all supported. It has many optimized formats for tablets, smartphones, HDTVs and editing programs, so it will meet all your needs, now please free download this Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV ripper from the link below, and follow the easy steps to rip and play Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV.
1. Free download Acrok Video Converter Ultimate, this software has Windows and Mac version, so it can help you to convert videos on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP or Mac. After you downloaded please install this software on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Run this Samsung 4K TV Blu-ray ripper you will see its main interface, to import Blu-ray or DVD disc and ISO movies, please click “Load Disc” button to import. If you need to convert HD videos, please click Add Files button to import.
3. Choose Samsung 4K TV supported video format. From Samsung 4K TV official product or user manual you will know many video formats are supported by Samsung 4K TV, here we recommend you to choose MP4 format, because this format has best video compatibility, it is also supported by nearly all playable devices.
4. Before convert Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV, you can click settings button to customize the output parameters, you can set the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or others according to your need.
5. Please click convert button on the main interface to start Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV conversion process.
Acrok Video Converter Ultimate will help you to rip Blu-ray movies at top speed, NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP acceleration technology is well supported, so it can rip your movies at very fast speed. When the Blu-ray to Samsung 4K TV conversion process is finished, please copy converted Blu-ray videos to USB flash drive, and then you can play Blu-ray on Samsung 4K TV without any limitations, you can also copy converted videos to any playable devices for watching as you want.
Supported Samsung 4K TV include:
Samsung 4K UHD HU9000
Samsung 4K UHD HU6840
Samsung 4K UHD HU6950
Samsung 4K UHD HU7250
Samsung 4K UHD HU8550
Samsung 4K UHD HU8700
Samsung 4K UHD 105S9
Samsung 4K UHD S9V
Samsung 4K UHD HU8500
Samsung 4K UHD HU7200
Samsung 4K UHD HU6900
Samsung 4K UHD S9
Samsung 4K UHD LED 9000
You must be logged in to post a comment.
About the author