How to edit Ikegami HC-HD300 files with FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 natively? From this article you will know the best converter to transcode Ikegami HC-HD300 files to native supported formats for FCP X and Premiere Pro, and you can edit Ikegami HC-HD300 files smoothly.
Ikegami HC-HD300 is an advanced camcorder on the market, it is an affordable full digital HDTV camera which can offer users superb picture quality and system versatility for studio and field production. Many professional users choose it as the first affordable HD studio camera system, because the dicking style camera body provides system flexibility, and you can get outstanding picture quality, so Ikegami HC-HD300 is an ideal camcorder to record videos.
Ikegami HC-HD300 recording video formats
1920 x 1080/59.94i, 1920 x 1080/50i,
1280 x 720/59.94p, 1280 x 720/50p
720 x 480/59.94i (NTSC), 720 x 576/50i (PAL)
As Ikegami HC-HD300 is an ideal camcorder for shooting, you may have recorded some videos with it, for many professional editors they usually have the need to edit videos with FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, because they are popular video editing programs. When you also try to import Ikegami HC-HD300 files to FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro, have you encountered some issues? On video editing forums many Ikegami HC-HD300 users have reported that they can’t edit Ikegami HC-HD300 files with FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro smoothly, the FCP X and Premiere said the video format is not supported. As we know, Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere Pro supported video formats are limited, not all formats are supported to import, such as Ikegami HC-HD300 files.
As FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro can’t support Ikegami HC-HD300 files, how can we import Ikegami HC-HD300 files to FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro for editing smoothly? The best way is to convert Ikegami HC-HD300 files to supported format of FCP X and Premiere Pro, such as Apple ProRes codec MOV format for FCP X, and WMV/MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro. Here we recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac/Windows, this is powerful video converter on the market, it can convert all HD videos, like Ikegami HC-HD300 files, MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPG, M4V, etc. to any formats you need, with this software you don’t need to worry about any video editing and playing issue, and you can convert Ikegami HC-HD300 files to FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro supported format easily, or you can convert Ikegami HDS-V10 to FCP X and Premiere Pro.
Free download Ikegami HC-HD300 video converter
1. Free download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac/Windows, install this software on your computer, launch it you will see the main interface.
2. Click add files button to import the videos that you want to convert, you can add several Ikegami HC-HD300 files at one time, batch loading and converting is supported by this software, you can also import and convert XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5.
3. Click format column and choose output format. To convert Ikegami HC-HD300 files to FCP X, please choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov); to convert Ikegami HC-HD300 files to Adobe Premiere Pro, please choose Editing software -> Adobe Premiere Pro WMV/MOV/MPG for output.
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, codec, etc. if you don’t need to adjust you can skip this step.
5. Click convert button to start the Ikegami HC-HD300 files conversion.
When Acrok HD Video Converter finished the conversion process, you can import converted Ikegami HC-HD300 files to FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro, and then you can edit videos smoothly, there will be no problems anymore.
Tip: If you have MXF files, you can also convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP X.
You must be logged in to post a comment.