How to import MXF files from Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Sony Vegas Pro? Just read this article and get the best solution, you will be able to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 files natively with Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro.
Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Premiere Pro Question:
“Hello, can you help me to get Panasonic AJ-PX270 videos to Adobe Premiere Pro CC? I have a Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder that can record MXF files in 1080p resolution, recently I need to edit the footages with Adobe Premiere Pro CC, but when I load files into Premiere Pro, the software can’t load the files, it said the videos are not supported, can you help me to get MXF files from Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Premiere Pro?”
Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Sony Vegas Pro Question:
“How can I load Panasonic AJ-PX270 files to Sony Vegas Pro? Not long ago I bought the Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder and it helps me to record videos in MXF format, I am not familiar with this format. When I load Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files to Sony Vegas Pro, I found the software can’t support MXF format, in this case is there a solution for me to import Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Sony Vegas Pro for editing? Any suggestion is appreciated, thanks!”
If you have used Panasonic AJ-PX270 camcorder, you may have encountered the problems showed above, as a high-end camcorder, Panasonic AJ-PX270 is able to record 1080p MXF files for you. To many users, it is not so easy to use MXF files with editing programs, because MXF files are usually recorded by professional camcorders, and it is not well supported by popular editing programs, such as Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, Sony Vegas Pro, etc. so if you try to load Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro, you will meet with importing and editing programs. In this case, what’s the best method to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 files with Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro? It is to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 files to Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro best supported video format, and then you can avoid importing and editing issues.
We recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter Mac/Windows to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 to Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro, because this is the best video converter on the market, it supports all the HD videos, such as MXF, AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, MPG, etc. for example you can use it to convert XAVC S to Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5. This best Panasonic video converter has rich output formats, such as native formats for Adobe Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro, Apple ProRes codec for FCP X, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, etc. with this powerful video converter you don’t need to worry any importing or editing issues. Now please download the software from the link below.
Free download Panasonic AJ-PX270 Video Converter
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter Mac/Windows from product page, install this software on your computer, run it as the best Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF file converter.
2. Click add files button to load MXF files from Panasonic AJ-PX270, you can add several files at one time, batch loading and converting is supported by this software.
3. Please choose Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro supported format for output. To convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files to Premiere Pro, please click and choose Editing software -> Adobe Premiere Pro WMV/MOV/MPG; to convert Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files to Sony Vegas Pro, please choose Editing software -> Sony Vegas Pro WMV/MOV/MPG. If you need to edit Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files with other editing programs please choose according to your need. You can also use it to convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 or ProRes 4444 for FCP X editing, this software can convert MXF files to FCP X easily.
4. If you want to adjust the output parameters, please click settings button and adjust the resolution, bitrate, frame rate or others as you want.
5. Click convert button to start Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF video conversion. You can use this MXF converter to convert MXF to MOV, AVI, MP4 or any other formats.
When your Panasonic AJ-PX270 MXF files are converted to Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro supported format, you can load converted videos into Premiere Pro and Sony Vegas Pro, and then edit the videos natively, please take a try, this software will help you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.