How to import MXF to Avid Media Composer for natively editing on Mac and Windows? From this article you will know more information about the MXF format with Avid Media Composer, and you can get the best way to convert MXF to Avid Media Composer best supported NDXHD codec for native editing.
MXF to Avid Media Composer Problem:
“I have stored a few MXF video files on my computer, they are recorded by my new Sony XDCAM camcorder. I would like to pull the MXF files into Avid Media Composer, I tried but only to get problems, I can’t open them up or import them directly into Avid Media Composer. The MXF files are all spread out onto different external hard drives, can you give me some suggestions to help me edit MXF files with Avid MC.”
MXF to Avid Media Composer Solution
As a popular video editing program, Avid Media Composer can help you to make vivid videos, but for many professional users who record videos in .mxf video format, it is not easy to import MXF to Avid Media Composer for editing natively, because Avid Media Composer can’t support MXF video format well, you will meet with MXF to Avid MC importing and editing issues. To avoid these video compatibility problems, you have to transcode MXF to Avid Media Composer best supported video format, such as DNxHD codec, which is the native codec for Avid Media Composer, and then you can import MXF video into Avid Media Composer for editing, so if you have recorded some videos in .mxf video format, you just need to find a good MXF to Avid Media Composer converter to transcode MXF to DNxHD codec.
Top MXF to Avid Media Composer Converter recommended
On the market it is not so easy to find a professional MXF to Avid Media Composer, so we want to recommend a top MXF video converter for you to help you to convert MXF to Avid Media Composer best supported DNxHD codec MOV format. This software that we recommended is Acrok MXF converter for Mac and Windows, this program is the ideal program to convert MXF files recorded by Canon camcorders, Sony camcorders, Panasonic camcorders, JVC camcorders, etc. it can convert MXF to DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, or convert MXF to FCP X Apple ProRes 422/4444 codec, or convert MXF to iMovie AIC codec, or AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4 files, etc. besides MXF video format is supported, it also supports all the HD video files, such as AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MKV, AVI, MOV, etc.
It is so easy to convert MXF to Avid Media Composer DNxHD codec with Acrok MXF video converter, you can get your MXF video files converted in just few steps. Now you can follow the easy steps below to convert MXF to Avid Media Composer compatible format.
1. Free download Acrok MXF video converter form our website, install and launch it on your computer. Both Mac and Windows versions are supported, so it can help you to convert MXF files on Mac and Windows.
2. After you launched the MXF to Avid Media Composer converter, you will see its brief main interface. Now you can click add files button to load your MXF files, or you can directly drag and drop the .mxf files.
3. Choose output format. To edit MXF files with Avid Media Composer, you are recommended to choose Avid DNxHD MOV for output, this is native format for Avid Media Composer, you won’t have any importing or editing issue with this codec. Besides this format, there are many formats you can choose according to your need, such as convert MXF to MP4.
4. Before convert MXF to DNxHD for Avid MC, you can customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
5. The last step is to click convert button to convert MXF to Avid Media Composer DNxHD codec.
The MXF to Avid Media Composer converter will begin the conversion immediately, just wait some time, when the conversion is finished, you can import converted video files into Avid Media Composer for editing natively.
You must be logged in to post a comment.