How to import Panasonic VariCam 35 recorded 4K and HD videos to FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid Media Composer for editing natively? In this article we will share the best video converter for Panasonic VariCam 35, which can convert Panasonic VariCam 35 recordings to native formats for FCP X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 and Avid Media Composer, and then you can edit videos smoothly.
Panasonic VariCam 35 is an advanced camcorder, it is released not long ago. As a professional camcorder, it has very powerful recording features, it can help you to record 4K RAW, 4K, 2K and 1080p videos, andi it is able to record Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 4444, and Panasonic’s AVC-ULTRA family of advanced video codecs. Panasonic VariCam 35 also includes the AU-VREC1G recorder, AU-V35C1G s35mm 4k camera head, the AU-VSHL1G shoulder pad/tripod mount and AU-VCVF1G OLED viewfinder.
After you got the Panasonic VariCam 35 camcorder, you must have recorded some videos with it, maybe 4K videos, maybe 2K or 1080p files. To these VariCam 35 videos, you may have the need to import Panasonic VariCam 35 Video to FCP X, Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 & Avid Media Composer for editing, but it is not so easy to edit Panasonic VariCam 35 files with editing programs, because videos recorded by Panasonic VariCam 35 are not compatible with FCP X, Premiere and Avid MC, you will encounter importing and editing issues with these editing programs. In this case how can we edit Panasonic VariCam 35 videos with editing programs smoothly? The best way is to convert Panasonic VariCam 35 files to native supported formats of FCP X, Premiere Pro & Avid Media Composer, and then we can edit VariCam 35 files smoothly, there will be no problems anymore.
You will need to use a video converter to help you transcode Panasonic VariCam 35 files to native formats for editing programs, here we recommend you to use Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows version, with this converter you can convert all recordings of Panasonic VariCam 35 to FCP X, Premiere Pro & Avid Media Composer native supported video formats. Nearly all the HD videos are supported by this powerful HD video converter, such as 4K files, XAVC, XAVC-S, MOV, MP4, AVCHD, MTS, MXF, etc. it will help you to convert all the videos to any formats you want, such as convert XAVC S to FCP X, convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422, etc. Now please download this Panasonic VariCam 35 video converter from the link below.
Free download Panasonic VariCam 35 video converter
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows version from our website, install this software on your Mac or PC, launch it you will see this program’s main interface.
2. Please click add files on the top left corner to import the videos that you want to convert, this software has support for all Panasonic VariCam 35 files, such as 4K videos, or other videos recorded by Panasonic 4K Camcorder, Canon 4K Camcorder, Sony 4K Camcorder, JVC 4K Camcorder, etc. with it you can easily convert HD videos like MXF to FCP X, Premiere Pro or Avid Media Composer.
3. Click the format bar and select a video format for output. Acrok HD Video Converter has rich output formats, if you need to edit Panasonic VariCam 35 files with FCP X, please click and choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov); if you need to edit Panasonic VariCam 35 files with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, please choose MOV format on Mac or WMV on Windows; if you need to edit Panasonic VariCam 35 files with Avid Media Composer, please choose Editing software -> Avid DNxHD for output.
4. You can customize the output parameters by clicking settings button, and then you can adjust the resolution, frame rate, bitrate or other parameters according to your need.
5. Edit feature is available to use, you can trim Panasonic VariCam 35 files, crop videos, add watermark to video, or adjust effect to the video.
6. The final step is to click convert button to start Panasonic VariCam 35 to FCP X, Premiere Pro & Avid Media Composer conversion.
You just need to wait some time, the Panasonic VariCam 35 files will be converted at fast speed, video and audio quality is guaranteed, when the conversion is finished, you can import converted Panasonic VariCam 35 videos to FCP X, Premiere Pro & Avid Media Composer for editing natively.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
About the author