In this article you will get the best Ikegami HDS-V10 MPEG-2 MXF Video converter, which can help you to convert Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF files to FCP X supported Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, or convert Ikegami HDS-V10 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 supported MOV/WMV format, and then you can edit Ikegami HDS-V10 files smoothly.
Ikegami HDS-V10 camcorder is a professional high-end camcorder, it uses 2/3-inch 3CCD system and digital process IC (ASIC), it can help you to record high quality videos in the resolution of 1920*1080, the recordings will be in MPEG-2 HD Long GOP MXF video format, the MXF video format is mainly used by professional camcorders, which can give you high quality videos.
Main feature of Ikegami HDS-V10
4:2:2 Digital component recording
MXF(Media eXchange Format) Recording
MPEG-2 HD Long GOP-50Mbps, I frame 100Mbps Multi CODEC
HDTV: 1080i/720p SDTV: PAL/NTSC Multi format support
RetroLoop, Timelapse Recording
Thumbnail search operation
Built-in 3.5-inch LCD monitor
Record Proxy video (MPEG-4) in parallel to the main video recording
Have you recorded some videos with Ikegami HDS-V10 camcorder? As we know, the Ikegami HDS-V10 camcorder can record videos in MPEG-2 MXF format, this format is good for storing high quality videos, but it is not supported by many editing programs such as FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, so if you have the need to import Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF to FCP X and Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, you will need to convert Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF files to FCP X and Premiere Pro supported format, like Apple ProRes 422 codec for FCP X and MOV format for Premiere Pro, and then you can edit videos smoothly in FCP X and Premiere Pro.
Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows is the best video converter for Ikegami HDS-V10 and other Ikegami Camcorders, it can convert Ikegami HDS-V10 recorded MPEG-2 MXF videos to FCP X and Premiere Pro supported video codec and format, and then you can edit the videos natively. Nearly all the HD videos are supported by this Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF converter, such as MXF, XAVC, XAVC S, MTS, M2TS, MOV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, MPG, etc. besides, it has many native output formats for editing programs and playable devices, such as Apple ProRes codec for FCP X, WMV/MOV for Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, etc. now please Free download Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF Converter and follow the steps below to convert Ikegami HDS-V10 to FCP X and Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5 best format.
1. Install Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac or Windows on your computer, both Mac version and Windows version are supported to use, you can choose the version according to your computer.
2. Launch this Ikegami HDS-V10 to FCP X/Premiere Pro converter, you will see the main interface, please click add files button to import the videos that you want to convert, or you can directly drag and drop the Ikegami Camcorder videos into the software. It can help you to convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422 or ProRes 4444 easily.
3. Please click format column to choose native format for FCP X and premiere pro. To edit Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF files with FCP X, please choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov); to edit Ikegami HDS-V10 files with Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, please choose Editing software -> Adobe Premiere (*.mov). There are many videos formats that you can choose, please select it according to your need. Besides, you can also use it to convert MXF to AVI, convert MXF to MOV, etc.
4. Click settings button you will be available to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. you can also skip this step.
5. Click convert button the Ikegami HDS-V10 to FCP X/Premiere conversion will begin.
Acrok HD Video Converter will convert your Ikegami HDS-V10 MXF videos to FCP X and Premiere supported format at fast speed, when the video conversion process is finished, you can import converted Ikegami Camcorder HDS-V10 files to FCP X or import Ikegami HDS-V10 files to Adobe Premiere Pro CC/CS6/CS5, and then you can edit the videos natively with FCP X and Adobe Premiere Pro.
You must be logged in to post a comment.