JVC GY-HM200 is a new camcorder that released just several weeks ago, it is 4K camcorder that can record 4K Ultra HD recordings as well as full HD 1080p AVCHD MTS files, in this article we will share the easiest way to convert JVC GY-HM200 HM200 AVCHD MTS files to FCP X native supported Apple ProRes codec MOV format, and then you can edit JVC GY-HM200 files with FCP X smoothly.
GY-HM200 is an excellent 4K camcorder from JVC, it is unveiled not long ago, this 4K camcorder features a 1/2.33″ backside-illuminated sensor, with it you can record 4K Ultra HD video at 24/30p, or record Full HD videos from 24p to 60p in 4:2:2. Besides it used a 12x zoon lens and a 24x dynamic zoom, it is great for your recording.
Main Feature of JVC GY-HM200:
Many JVC fans have bought the GY-HM200 camcorder already, they are talking it on the forums, among the topics, one of the hot topics is the issue to import and edit JVC GY-HM200 AVCHD MTS files with FCP X, some JVC users have found that the GY-HM200 recorded MTS footages are not accepted by Final Cut Pro X, the FCP X said the AVCHD MTS format is not supported and it can’t load the video, most of them can’t find the way to import JVC GY-HM200 AVCHD MTS files to FCP X for editing. In this case, is there a way to solve JVC GY-HM200 to FCP X importing and editing issue? The answer is yes! An easy-to-use software will help you to solve the problem in few clicks.
As we know, Final Cut Pro X can’t accept all the video formats, so files like MTS, MXF, WMV and some others are not supported by FCP X, to solve the video compatibility issue, you will need to transcode videos to FCP X supported video codec and format. From Apple FCP X product page you will find that Apple ProRes 422 codec or Apple ProRes 4444 codec is the native supported codec of FCP X, once you convert JVC GY-HM200 AVCHD MTS files to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, you can edit the footages smoothly with Final Cut Pro X.
Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac is the best software on the market that can help you to convert AVCHD MTS to Apple ProRes for FCP X, it has support for nearly all the HD video formats, such as AVCHD MTS, M2TS, MXF, MOV, MP4, WMV, VOB, TiVo, etc. it can convert these HD videos to any formats you need, such as popular HD videos, Apple ProRes codec for FCP X, WMV/MOV for Premiere Pro, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, or convert XAVC S to FCP X, etc. it may meet all your needs, now please free download this program.
1. Download Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac from the link above, install this program on your Mac, launch it you will see the main interface. If you need to convert AVCHD MTS files on Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, etc. you can use the Windows version.
2. Click add files button you will be able to import the footages, you can add batch files at one time, batch loading and converting is supported.
3. Press the format bar and choose the video format you need, such as MOV, MP4, AVI, etc. if you need to convert JVC GY-HM200 to FCP X Apple ProRes codec, just click and select Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), this is the native format for FCP X. You can also convert MXF to Apple ProRes 422.
4. Click settings button you can customize the output parameters, such as resolution, bitrate, frame rate, etc. if you don’t need to adjust please skip it.
5. The last step is to click convert button to start JVC GY-HM200 to FCP X conversion process.
Acrok HD Video Converter for Mac will convert your files at very fast speed, video and audio synchronization is perfectly guaranteed, when the conversion is finished you can import the converted JVC GY-HM200 files to FCP X and edit smoothly, and you don’t need to render again.
You must be logged in to post a comment.